A stunning display with a fresh, modern design.
Pixel 8’s 6.2-inch high-resolution Actua display delivers sharp, vivid colors and rich detail⁴. The refresh rate up to 120 Hz enables smoother gaming, scrolling, and switching between apps⁵. And it’s beautifully designed with contoured edges, a satin finish, and stylish colors.
Amazing photos and videos made easy.
The Pixel Camera is fully upgraded and has advanced image processing to reveal vivid colors and striking details in any light. It records sharp, smooth videos with clear audio, even in crowded, dimly lit places. With Macro Focus, the smallest subjects can become spectacular images. Audio Magic Eraser can make distracting noises – like cars or wind – disappear from your videos⁶. And Pixel’s Best Take combines similar photos into one fantastic picture where everyone looks their best⁷.
Do more, faster, with AI at its core.
Built with Google AI, Pixel 8 gives you extra help throughout your day. With Live Translate, you can have face-to-face conversations in 49 languages, transcribe messages in real time, and translate signs⁸. Call Screen detects and filters out even more spam calls. For other calls, it can even tell you who’s calling and why before you pick up⁹. And Google Assistant can summarize, read aloud, or translate articles for you¹⁰.
Powerful safety and security features.
With the Titan M2 security chip and Google Tensor G3, Pixel 8 Pro is built with multiple layers of security to help keep your personal info safe¹¹. VPN by Google One protects your online activity in any app or web browser¹². Get proactive notifications about nearby hazards, like flooding, fire, or a tornado¹³. Your Pixel can even detect if you’ve been in a severe car crash, and call emergency services for you if you can’t¹⁴.
Power and style built to last.
Pixel’s Adaptive Battery can last over 24 hours – or up to 72 hours with Extreme Battery Saver¹⁵. And it charges faster than ever¹⁶. With Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus® 2 and IP68 protection, your Pixel 8 can handle scratches, slips, spills, and dust¹⁷. Plus, thanks to Feature Drops, Pixel 8 comes with 7 years of new features and software updates, so you won’t have to keep getting a new phone and still have the freshest tech.
It's easy to switch to Pixel.
There’s no other phone like Pixel. It’s a smarter smartphone that delivers custom help, whenever and wherever you need it. It comes with all of your favorite Google Apps, and it gets innovative new features over time. No matter what phone you’re switching from, you can transfer contacts, messages, photos, and apps to your Pixel in a few simple steps – and it should only take about 30 minutes¹⁸."
Meet Pixel 8, the helpful 5G phone engineered by Google. With an amazing camera, powerful security, and a 24-hour battery¹, Pixel 8 offers powerful performance and customization. The new Tensor G3 chip is custom-designed with Google AI for cutting-edge photo and video features and smarter ways to help throughout your day². Pixel 8 has personal safety features for added peace of mind, including multiple layers of security³. Pair Pixel 8 with Verizon, the network America relies on, and experience ultrafast connectivity with Verizon’s 5G Ultra Wideband network.
What's in the box
1. Estimated battery life based on testing using a median Pixel user battery usage profile across a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of other features. Average battery life during testing was approximately 31 hours. Battery testing conducted on a major carrier network. Battery testing conducted in California in mid 2023 on pre-production hardware and software using default settings. Battery life depends upon many factors and usage of certain features will decrease battery life. Actual battery life may be lower.
2. Compared to earlier Pixel phones.
3. Personal Safety app features are dependent upon network connectivity and other factors and may not be available in all areas. For more information, see g.co/pixel/personalsafety.
4. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, screen is 6.2 inches. Actual viewable area is less. Dimension may vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
5. Not available for all apps or content.
6. Requires Google Photos app. May not work on all audio elements.
7. Requires Google Photos app.
8. Not available in all languages or countries. Not available on all media or apps. See g.co/pixel/livetranslate for more information. Translation may not be instantaneous.
9. Not available in all countries or languages. See g.co/pixel/callassist for details.
10. Not available in all languages or countries. See g.co/pixel/googleassistant for details.
11. Common Criteria certification for hardware and cryptographic library. See g.co/pixel/certifications for details.
12. Restrictions apply. Some data is not transmitted through VPN. Not available in all countries. All other Google One membership benefits sold separately. This VPN offer does not impact price or benefits of Google One plans. Use of VPN may increase data costs depending on your plan. See g.co/pixel/vpn for details.
13. Personal Safety app features like Crisis Alerts are dependent upon network connectivity and other factors and may not be available in all areas. For more information, see g.co/pixel/personalsafety.
14. Car crash detection not available in all languages or countries. Car crash detection may not detect all accidents. High-impact activities may trigger calls to emergency services. This feature is dependent upon network connectivity and other factors and may not be reliable for emergency communications or available in all areas. For country and language availability and more information see g.co/pixel/carcrashdetection.
15. For “over 24 hours”: Estimated battery life based on testing using a median Pixel user battery usage profile across a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of other features. Average battery life during testing was approximately 31 hours. Battery testing conducted on a major carrier network. For “Up to 72 hours”: Estimated battery life based on testing using a median Pixel user battery usage profile across a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of limited other features that are default in Extreme Battery Saver mode (which disables various features including 5G connectivity). Battery testing conducted on a major carrier network. For both claims: Battery testing conducted in California in mid 2023 on pre-production hardware and software using default settings, except that, for the “up to 72 hours” claim only, Extreme Battery Saver mode was enabled. Battery life depends upon many factors and usage of certain features will decrease battery life. Actual battery life may be lower.
16. Compared to earlier Pixel phones. Fast wired charging rates (up to 27W on Pixel 8 and up to 30W on Pixel 8 Pro) are based upon use of the Google 30W USB-C® Charger plugged into a wall outlet. Actual results may be slower. Adapters sold separately.
17. Designed to comply with dust and water protection rating IP68 under IEC standard 60529 when each device leaves the factory but the device is not water or dust proof. The accessories are not water or dust resistant. Water resistance and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and will diminish or be lost over time due to normal wear and tear, device repair, disassembly or damage. Phone is not drop/tumble proof and dropping your device may result in loss of water/dust resistance. Damage from drops, tumbles, and other external forces are not covered under warranty. Liquid damage voids the warranty. See g.co/pixel/water for details.
18. Some third-party apps and data may not be transferred automatically. Visit g.co/pixel/copydatahelp for information.