Health & Safety
We’ve put CDC-recommended health and safety measures in place at our stores, including:
- Limited number of customers allowed inside at once
- Enforcing social distancing of 6’
- Asking team members to stay home if they feel unwell
- Disinfecting high-traffic areas other hard surfaces throughout the day
- Curbside pickup service to minimize contact (at select locations)
Stop by any Cellular Sales location to open a new account and switch to Verizon service.
Before coming in, though, please be aware of the following:
- A credit check is required, and certain fees may apply
- When you activate a new line with Verizon, you’ll have the option to transfer your current mobile or landline number from another carrier
- Most phone numbers are eligible for transfer to Verizon from another carrier
- Some numbers may be limited based on geography, service area coverage, technology, or ownership of the line you’re transferring the number from
We’re happy to help you do that. Simply visit any of our retail locations to speak with a wireless sales rep. To find a Cellular Sales near you, use our online store locator.
Absolutely! Our knowledgeable Cellular Sales representatives are always happy to help. You’ll receive expert-level insight and service in moving your important files, photos, and data to your new smartphone.
We’ll be happy to check if the device you’re looking for is available. Choose a location on our store locator to find the nearest Cellular Sales and give us a call.
Device Returns & Trade-Ins
If you purchased a device under a 24-month device payment agreement or a 2-year contract, then you have a 14-day return/exchange policy.
The 14-day return-exchange policy only applies to devices and accessories that were purchased along with a new Verizon account activation or an upgrade to an existing Verizon account. Returns of non-contract devices and accessories are at Cellular Sales’ discretion.
All trade-ins are final, but we want you to be happy with your device. If you’re having second thoughts, contact us and one of our customer service reps will assist you.
We don’t currently take bill payments for your device or Verizon service, but you have a few convenient options to access your payment and account information:
- Visit one of our stores
- Download the MyVerizon app, or
- Log in to Verizon Wireless’ online payment site
Call or contact us online and one of our customer service reps will help sort out your charges. Other factors – like pro-ration, one-time charges, overages, additional features, insurance, promotions, etc. may be affecting your bill.
Device set-up is a standard Cellular Sales fee that covers in-store, in-person service of transferring data, contacts, photos, etc., and is charged at the point of sale. If you were charged incorrectly, please reach out to our customer service team.
The Verizon activation fee is a one-time charge for adding a new line, or upgrading an existing line on your Verizon account. Both activation and upgrade fees are different from the device set-up fee, which is charged during your in-store visit.
Our reps are happy to assist you. The fastest way to reach one is by using our online store locator to look up specific retail location hours and contacts.
- Monday-Friday: 8 am to 8 pm EST
- Saturday: 8 am to 6 pm EST
- Sunday: Closed
Not at all. Appointments are not required and walk-ins are welcome. However, store capacity and wait times may be impacted due to COVID-19 restrictions. We appreciate your patience as we try to serve all of our customers safely.