A rugged yet stunning design to handle the elements. A massive Always-On Retina display that shines in harsh conditions. And a customizable Action button. Every detail crafted for incredible performance.
Push farther. Run wilder.
Advanced workouts and metrics like Heart Rate Zones. Multisport functionality. Incredible battery life for up to 36 hours of normal use and extended battery life with Low Power Mode. Tailor-made for runners.
Above. Beyond. And back again.
Withstands extreme temperatures and elevations while on-wrist. An exclusive watch face with a compass built in and Night Mode for after dark. A siren that can be heard from 600 feet away. Made to take you everywhere and get you back again.
Groundbreaking, even in the sea.
Water resistant to 100 meters. Certified for recreational scuba diving to 40 meters. A depth gauge for key stats at a glance. And Oceanic+, an exclusive app that works as a fully capable dive computer. Packed with innovation taken to new depths.
The most rugged and capable Apple Watch ever, designed for exploration, adventure, and endurance. With a 49mm aerospace-grade titanium case, extra-long battery life,1 specialized apps that work with the advanced sensors, and a new customizable Action button.
Apple Watch Ultra requires an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
What's in the box
1. Power and Battery: Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
2. Water and Dust Resistance: Apple Watch Ultra has a water resistance rating of 100 meters under ISO standard 22810. It may be used for recreational scuba diving (with a compatible third-party app from the App Store) to 40m and high-speed water sports. Apple Watch Ultra should not be used for diving below 40m. Apple Watch Series 8 and Apple Watch SE have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/en-us/HT205000. Apple Watch Ultra and Apple Watch Series 8 are also rated IP6X dust resistant.
3. Oceanic+ App: A subscription is required for Oceanic+. Available on the App Store. Always follow diving protocols and dive with a companion and have a secondary device.
4. Temperature Sensing: The temperature sensing feature is not a medical device and not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment, or for any other medical purpose.
5. Cycle Tracking: The Cycle Tracking app should not be used as a form of birth control. Data from the Cycle Tracking app should not be used to diagnose a health condition.
6. Emergency SOS: Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
7. ECG App and IRN (Irregular Rhythm Notification): The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest version of watchOS and iOS, and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE). The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with Afib.
8. Blood Oxygen App: Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
9. Cellular and Wireless: Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
10. International Roaming: Available late 2022. International roaming coverage is determined by your carrier. Please check with your carrier for details. For a list of supported carriers, see apple.com/watch/cellular.
11. Apple Music: Apple Music requires a subscription.
12. App Store: Apps are available on the App Store.