Pure eye candy. Edge to edge.
An all-screen design featuring a 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display¹. And Touch ID for fast, easy and secure login and payment.
Powerful performance for all.
The A14 Bionic chip has power for everything from everyday tasks to editing 4K video and transferring files with USB-C².
Put Pencil to PDF, web page, or anything else.
Paint a portrait, take notes, mark up documents and so much more³.
Responsive typing. Backlit keys. Built-in trackpad.
The best typing experience on iPad, a USB-C port for pass-through charging, and front and back protection³.
A powerful OS designed for iPad.
iPadOS is built for the large canvas and performance of iPad. With features that make handwriting as powerful as typed text.
iPad Air does more than a computer in simple, magical ways. And with advanced features and capabilities, it’s more versatile than ever. Do more of what you love with iPad Air and Verizon, the network more people rely on.
What's in the box
1. The displays have rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Pro 12.9-inch screen is 12.9 inches; the iPad Pro 11-inch screen is 11 inches; and the iPad Air (4th generation) screen is 10.86 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
2. Performance claims based on comparison with the previous generation.
3. Accessories sold separately.
4. Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on the theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/LTE. Wi-Fi + Cellular models coming later.
5. FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.