A lighter, more refined design.
The Pixel Watch 2 sports a lighter, more refined design⁵. Three advanced new sensors for heart rate tracking, skin temperature, and stress management⁶. 100% recycled, lightweight aluminum housing makes it comfortable to wear⁷. And you can keep going with even longer battery life⁸.
Learn more about your health.
Get alerted when you’re above or below your resting heart rate⁹. Check your heart rhythm for AFib from the ECG app and receive irregular heart rhythm notifications¹⁰. Identify potential signs of stress, and learn how to manage it with Fitbit’s in-app tools, such as guided breathing sessions. Tune in to your wellness by tracking variations in your skin temperature and blood oxygen levels¹¹. Improve your sleeping habits with your Sleep Score that shows the time spent in light, deep, and REM stages.
Reach your fitness goals with real-time support.
Spend less time logging workouts with Auto Workout mode, which automatically starts, pauses, and stops your activities. Heart Zone Training monitors the time you spend in each zone, so you can improve with each workout. And Pace Training lets you set a pace goal when you’re running and get real-time feedback and motivational indicators to help you stay on target.
Get help in an emergency.
Feel more at ease with personal safety features on the Pixel Watch 2. Safety Check lets you set a check-in timer when you’re out, so your watch can send an alert to your emergency contacts if you don’t respond before it expires¹². With Emergency Sharing, easily send your real-time location and battery level to chosen contacts¹³. With Fall Detection and Emergency SOS, your watch can connect to emergency services if you’re feeling unsafe or you’ve had a hard fall¹⁴⁻¹⁵.
Stay on track and get things done.
Your favorite Google apps – like Google Wallet, Maps, and Assistant – are designed for the Pixel Watch 2. So the info you need is right on your wrist. With Google Assistant, just say “Hey Google” to start a workout or set a timer¹⁶. Plus, respond to texts and emails, answer calls, and listen to your favorite songs and podcasts from almost anywhere.
Pixel devices are even better together.
Pixel phones, tablets, watches, and earbuds are engineered by Google for personalized help throughout your day¹⁷. Control your Pixel Camera right from your watch¹⁸. Easily connect to your Pixel phone or Pixel Buds with Fast Pair. Manage your connected home with the Google Home app, even on the go. Feel safer with Fall Detection on your watch and car crash detection on your phone¹⁹.
The Google Pixel Watch 2 is engineered with the best of Fitbit¹. Get a deeper understanding of your health and fitness with Fitbit’s most accurate heart rate tracking². See the best of Google at a glance, including Gmail, Calendar, and more³. Get peace of mind with personal safety features⁴. Pair the Pixel Watch 2 with Verizon, the network America relies on and experience reliable connectivity powered by the watch’s 4G LTE Capabilities.
What's in the box
1. Works with most phones running Android 9.0 or newer and requires a Google Account, Google Pixel Watch app, and internet access. Some features require a Fitbit account and mobile app and/or a paid subscription. Google apps and services are not available in all countries or languages. See g.co/pixelwatch/specs for technical and device specifications.
2. Some features may require Fitbit app. Accuracy of heart rate tracking may be affected by physiology, location of device and your movements and activity.
3. Some Google apps and services require LTE or a paired phone within Bluetooth range of your device and are not available in all countries or languages. Data rates may apply.
4. Personal safety features are dependent upon network connectivity and other factors and may not be reliable for emergency communications or available in all countries or languages. See g.co/pixelwatch/personalsafety for more details.
5. Compared to Google Pixel Watch (1st Gen).
6. Not available in all countries. Significant changes in ambient temperature may negatively impact skin temperature tracking.
7. Recycled aluminum is at least 3% of product based on weight.
8. Compared to Google Pixel Watch (1st Gen) using an always-on display. Maximum battery life is approximate and is based on testing conducted on pre-production hardware and software, using default settings with a median Pixel user battery usage profile across a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of other features. Battery life depends on features enabled, usage, environment and many other factors. Use of certain features will decrease battery life. Actual battery life may be lower.
9. Some features require a Fitbit mobile app.
10. ECG app and irregular heart rhythm notifications are only available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old or with other known arrhythmias. Data for irregular heart rhythm notifications is recorded only when the user is still or sleeping. See fitbit.com/ec g or fitbit.com/irregularrhythm for additional details.
11. Not available in all countries. The SpO2 feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or for any other medical purpose. It is intended to help you manage your wellbeing and keep track of your information.
12. Data rates may apply. Safety Check requires location enabled and 4G LTE service or an internet connection. Safety Check is dependent upon network connectivity and other factors and may not be reliable for emergency communications or available in all areas or languages. See g.co/pixelwatch/personalsafety for more details.
13. Data rates may apply. Emergency Sharing requires location enabled and 4G LTE service or an internet connection. Emergency Sharing is dependent upon network connectivity and other factors and may not be reliable for emergency communications or available in all areas or languages. See g.co/pixelwatch/personalsafety for more details. 14 Fall Detection is not available in all countries and depends on network connectivity and other factors. Your watch may not be reliable for emergency communications. Fall detection may not detect all falls. To call emergency services on a Google Pixel Watch without 4G LTE, your paired phone must be nearby. Users must grant location permission for fall detection to share location externally. Data rates may apply. See g.co/pixelwatch/personalsafety for more details.
14. Emergency SOS requires location enabled and 4G LTE service or an internet connection. Emergency SOS is dependent upon network connectivity and other factors and may not be reliable for emergency communications or available in all countries or languages. See g.co/pixelwatch/personalsafety for more details.
15. Google Assistant and some related features are not available in all languages. See g.co/assistant/languages for updates to language availability.
16. Phone, Pixel Buds, and Pixel Tablet sold separately. Fast Pair requires location enabled.
17. Requires Google Photos app.
18. Car crash detection on Pixel phones and fall detection on Pixel Watch are not available in all languages or countries and may not detect all car accidents or falls. Both features are dependent upon network connectivity and other factors and may not be reliable for emergency communications or available in all areas. To call emergency services on a Wi-Fi version of Google Pixel Watch (not 4G LTE), your paired phone needs to be nearby. For car crash detection, high-impact activities may trigger calls to emergency services. See g.co/pixel/carcrashdetection and g.co/pixelwatch/personalsafety for more details.