We’ve collected the best 2019 resolutions to get your new year started right.
According to Inc.com, about 60 percent of people make new year’s resolutions, but a measly eight percent follow through. So we’ve compiled some of this 2019’s most popular resolutions, along with some tools to help you beat the pack and reach your goals.
If your resolution is to get a great deal on a new smartphone, we’ve got you covered.
Top ten resolutions for 2019, according to Inc.com:
- Diet or eat healthier.
- Exercise more.
- Lose weight.
- Save more and spend less.
- Learn a new skill or hobby.
- Quit smoking.
- Read more.
- Find another job.
- Drink less alcohol.
- Spend more time with family and friends.
Seven tech resolutions for 2019, courtesy of CNET:
- Detox your inbox.
Unsubscribe from mailing lists. If you’re on a ton of them, set a goal of unsubscribing just a few per day, until your inbox is more manageable.
- Be nicer online.
You can’t control how others act online, but you can control your own words.
- Put down your phone when what’s happening IRL is more important.
Yes, you can use apps to help you with this. Try Moment for iOS or QualityTime for Android.
- Love your phone.
At Cellular Sales, we can get behind this one 100%! Use apps and settings to get the most out of your phone.
- Use cash-back apps.
We wrote about some good options in this blog post.
- Be safer behind the wheel.
A dash mount for your smartphone will help with this, as well as Verizon’s Hum service and Android Auto.
- Save printer paper.
Store PDF files, share Google Docs, or set your printer to “two-up,” which allows two pages to print paperback-style, on one standard page.
Our favorite five new year resolutions for 2019:
- Use your fitness tracker more and try new apps to eat healthier and exercise more.
- Manage your stress with these popular meditation apps.
- Amp up productivity with your calendar and other apps.
- Get outside more! Try hiking with these navigation apps.
- Take better smartphone photos. And do more with them, like making photo books.
Learn more about your smartphone!
Lucky for you, we’re right here to help you learn more, and do more with your wireless device. Find your neighborhood Cellular Sales store and let us help you with anything from your data plan to downloading apps.